Your church feels God has placed a plan in your collective hearts. He wants you to continue reaching people in your community. But maybe it’s time to expand that reach. Or maybe it’s time to consider new ways to demonstrate Christ’s love.
The specifics will look different for each church. However, you feel as if God is leading you to grow your church footprint—either with a new building, a renovation or something completely unique.
The vision has been set, enthusiasm is growing, and the people in your community are eager to experience God’s love in greater capacity.
Each day, hundreds of churches across the country face this exciting prospect. A God-inspired dream, a congregation united behind a common vision, and a community in need of God’s love.
But the next step often gives you pause … finding the right place to secure a loan. You can go to a commercial lender. But do they really understand your vision? Do they know what’s in your heart and why you want to create new space? Will they understand your motivations?
If you’re looking for a partner that understands your vision, is excited to come alongside you and can help provide the financial resources you need to make it happen, consider CIF Loans.
If you’re looking for a church loan designed and customized for you, here are five things to consider:
1. Working with CIF is like working with family. We’ve been doing this for decades and have worked with churches just like yours—countless times. As an added benefit, while working with CIF you also help other EFCA churches—and like-minded congregations—across the country.
2. CIF locks in your 3-year or 5-year rate when you sign your loan—most commercial lenders do not.
3. CIF’s loan rate is the same for construction and the initial time period—no concerns about changing construction interest rates.
4. CIF offers 25-year amortization—allowing greater flexibility if your cash flow becomes tight.
5. CIF’s note matures in 25 years, not the 10 years common for most commercial lenders.
Need more reasons? If so, visit our website or call us at 800.995.8574 to see how we can help bridge the gap between your church’s vision and its fulfillment.
Sign up for our newsletter to get more just like it delivered directly to your inbox!