Your church is ready for that expansion project, that long-awaited renovation or even that new facility. The decisions have been made, and you’re ready to move forward.
The next step is knowing where to secure the necessary funds to make your plans a reality. Do you go the commercial bank route, or do you finance your project with CIF, with nearly 60 years of helping churches reach their Kingdom potential?
Below is a simple chart comparing the CIF approach with a typical commercial lender.
- CIF’s Approach Typical Commercial Lending Approach
- Consultative Transactional
- Ministry-focused Business-focused
- Ongoing conversations Sales-based exchanges
- High level of church-lending experience Low amount of church-lending background
- Easy accessibility to experienced church lender Not directly connected with experienced lender
- Customized and personal One size fits all
- Lends in both large and small communities Uncomfortable lending in small communities
- Focused solely on church lending Tends to move in and out of church lending
The decision to move forward with your project was not taken lightly. It took months or even years to come to this decision. That’s why the next step is so crucial.
Sign up for our newsletter to get more just like it delivered directly to your inbox!