Be a part of something bigger. Work with us.
Christian Investors Financial (CIF) is seeking a full-time Senior Campaign Consultant. The ideal candidate will provide campaign consulting services to churches and ministries nationwide, including helping lead the entire capital campaign lifecycle. This involves sourcing prospective clients and securing contracts; developing capital campaign strategy; assembling, training, coaching and holding various campaign leadership teams accountable; and providing follow-up guidance and assistance as needed to ensure a successful outcome.
Targeted Start Date: April 1, 2018
Targeted timeline for interviews: March 1, 2018
Hours Per Week: 40
Starting Salary: Starting salary will be market competitive and commensurate with skills and previous experience.
Benefits: Full benefits package including medical, dental, life, disability, AD&D, and 403(b) match
Skills and Education Requirements
- Alignment with the mission and values of CIF
- Working knowledge of and experience with church governance and structure
- Experience working with church leadership boards
- Minimum of 4-year degree or equivalent professional experience
- Proven success in personal and/or ministry fundraising
- Proficiency in public speaking, diplomacy, and discernment
- Ability to make effective presentations and garner buy-in from clients, both current and prospective
- Ability to assemble, lead, and develop various teams of volunteers
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a confident, disciplined, and adaptable demeanor
- Ability to travel up to 100 nights per year
If interested, please send a resume and detailed cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn about CIF's Mission and Values.