Determining Project Viability
Your church or ministry has decided to move forward a major project or campaign. You may ask:
- Is our church ready for this major project?
- Is our mission and vision understood by the congregation? Do they agree with it? Do they co-own the mission and vision?
- Does our constituency support our leadership?
- How much should we reasonably expect to raise in a campaign?
When partnering with Christian Investors Financial (CIF), questions are answered, including the ultimate question of “Is our plan feasible?”
CIF Feasibility Studies & Surveys is extremely helpful in determining the viability of a campaign or project. Church leaders and congregants are involved in this process as we conduct interviews and surveys. As a confidential and neutral third party, we evaluate the potential success of your plan.
We use any or all of the following approaches to gather information:
- Face-to-face interviews
- Web-based surveys
- Telephone interviews
- Mail-in surveys
Through gathering and assessing information, the following objectives for projects are met:
- Determine if the campaign or project is feasible
- Establish the amount of money likely to be raised for a project
- Assess the church’s readiness for a campaign
- Identify realistic goals for the campaign
- Outline an effective fundraising strategy
- Align the mission & vision statements of the church leadership and congregants
- Help “educate” the congregation about their mission & vision, project and generosity
Request Information Today