Welcome to Christian Investors Financial
Do you individually, or your church, have cash in an account earning little to no interest? Is your church or ministry outgrowing its current space, or looking to purchase or construct its first building? Does your church have a mortgage that hasn’t been refinanced in the past few years? Christian Investors Financial (CIF) helps individuals, churches and ministries solve problems to make them more effective in ministering to others through Investments, Loans and Campaigns & Consulting.
- More than $128 million in interest paid to investors since CIF was founded in 1959.*
- More than 1,000 loans made to churches and ministries, totaling over $393 million in loan disbursements since 1959.
- More than 400 campaigns and consulting services to churches and ministries since 1997. More than 90% of our campaigns have met or exceeded the campaign goal amount. [In 1997, Ministry Campaign Services began in the Evangelical Free Church of America denomination. In 2005, it was acquired by CIF and renamed CIF Campaigns & Consulting.]
Here’s what our churches and ministries are saying:
Campaign Client, Pastor Mark Voll, from Village Bible EFC in Iowa:
- “The CIF campaign is not slick--it’s scriptural. The staff is easy to work with, highly educated and highly motived. We exceeded our goal by more than 20%.”
Campaign Clients, Pastor William Gast and Strategic Team Chairman Rick Chamberlin, from New Life EFC in Connecticut:
- “The personal level of service and assistance was exemplary. Knowledgeable, flexible, helpful, professional, nice to work with.”
Loan Client, Administrative Pastor Paul Reece, from Faith Fellowship Church in Florida:
- “CIF clearly understands lending to a church. The commercial lending world—though they have programs for churches—really does not know what to do with a church. CIF understands the calling and ministry of the local church.”
Loan Client, Curt Christensen, from Red Rocks Fellowship in Colorado:
- “CIF’s loan process was very user friendly. CIF was capable, understood business and could hand-hold if needed.”
We are a catalyst for the Kingdom of God. We help EFCA and like-minded churches maximize their potential by providing Loans, Investments and Campaigns & Consulting.
- We have a heart for God and people.
- We are operationally and financially strong.
- We are disciplined and focused.
- We are experts in what we do.
Learn about Investments, Loans and C&C.
*Interest paid represents past performance. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results.