For generations, CIF has provided loans to help churches achieve their God-given goals, mission for Christ and Kingdom expansion
CIF lends exclusively to Evangelical Free Church of America and like-minded churches and related ministries for property-related projects and purchases. We offer faith-based support, significant expertise, and a mission-minded mentality. We are real partners for God’s Kingdom work ‑ where ministry comes first.
Your Kingdom goals are our Kingdom goals
The need to purchase, build on or improve a property can weigh heavily on a church and those tasked with these often once-in-a-generation decisions. Congregations are committed to ministry now and in the future. We at CIF understand this well. Stewardship is a central component, but expanding God’s Kingdom is the goal.
Our investors care about ministry
Impactful investments with CIF are ministry-focused and aligned with our mission of Kingdom expansion. Sales of Investment Certificates provide funds for our church lending program while earning interest.
Contact us to work with a specialist.
Help churches and ministries to build new facilities or remodel existing structures, such as a new sanctuary, classrooms, or a parking lot.
How does it work?
- Loan draws made available as the project progresses
- Church or ministry pays only interest during construction
- Upon project completion, Construction Loan converts to Real Estate Term Loan
- Various rate and term options available
- Can save thousands in fees and interest expense
Real Estate Term Loans
Long-term financing solutions for church properties, including existing structures and raw land.
- Competitive rates and flexible terms, loan structures to meet church needs
- Spreads payments over time
- Maturity up to 30 years
- Right-sized from under $100,000 to more than $10 million
- Low, flat fees that make this option affordable
Unlike many commercial lenders, CIF’s commitment to the churches we serve does not change. This includes working with churches confronted with long-term financing uncertainty. CIF is mission-minded, and passionate about churches having peace of mind to be able to focus on their ministry goals. That’s a big difference!
Make better loan arrangements
- Escape the 5-year mortgage balloon cycle
- Favorable rates and terms
- Real partnership for church’s best interest
- More funds for Kingdom expansion
Operating Line of Credit Loans
Existing customers with church or related ministry loans may be eligible for a line of credit to assist with their unique needs. Contact us for more information.